Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My first B and TEAM USA!!!

Hey there!

Last night I had my second exam in my management class... In the first I got a 91/100 without studying for the test so I just figured I would do the same this time. However, this test was a bit harder and I ended up getting 82/100 which correlates to a B. The teacher is soooo boring in this class that I just can't bring myself to do anything at all and my grades will eventually be translated into pass/fail no matter how good I do over here. Now, I don't wanna complain about getting a B since that is what I usually get back home but I was sorta getting used to all the A's over here ;)

Also, my intramural soccer team made it to the play offs and we played our semifinal last night too. I was a close game all the way and it really could have went either way. They scored the first goal, then I scored to 1-1. They scored again and now Sam made the equalizer to 2-2. Same story again, they scored and Sam equalized. Then I scored and they made it even 4-4.

Now we had to play overtime. 2x5 mins, first goal wins. We owned them hard and Eileen scored the winning goal after 1.30 mins :D

The championship game will be tomorrow night and I can't wait!


I also played a good half an hour session of poker today winning 65$, so hopefully it won't be too long before I will be back in plus even though I probably wont have time to play before I get back home to Denmark.

That's it for now,
Razz

No comments:

Post a Comment