Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowmageddon and first exam

Wuhuu! Finally some snow in Bloomsburg. We only have about 5cm of snow right now, so we have only been strafed by what Barack Obama calls the "Snowmaggedon" - the worst snowstorm to hit Washington DC for several years.  I think they have gotten about 75cm overnight...

In fact, Thomas, Eduardo and two other girls were supposed to have gone to DC this weekend. They had rented the car and all but they didn't want to risk it driving down there right now. So instead they went to Boston today.

The car they have rented is a white Chrysler PT Cruiser. It still has that new car smell to it :) So we took it to Walmart last night. I don't think I would ever like to own one of those but as a rent-a-car it was simply amazing! I certainly wouldn't mind driving that car all the way to Miami for spring break in March!


I also had my first exam yesterday in Sociology. It was a 25 question multiple choice exam. We did it electronically, so we could see the final score immediately after we had completed the exam. We had an hour to do it but I was done after about 15 mins - I even managed to check my answers three times in that time. So after 15 mins I got the result: 24 correct answers out of 25... I wonder which one was wrong :)

After the exam I went down to the post office to pick up my new camera. I bought it for 200$ and free shipping on Amazon.com. It was already at a discount but at Walmart, I found the exact same camera for 170$ :( But I really can't do nothing about it, so now I'm just waiting for my memory card to arrive on Monday...

Oh well, take it easy out there!
Rasmus

No comments:

Post a Comment