Wednesday, February 3, 2010

College basketball

Maybe I should do this post in English...



Anyways, me and Hugo went to a basketball game tonight between the Bloomsburg Huskies and Mansfield. It was pretty funny although the crowd seemed rather dead at times. The Huskies were up 8 points or so going into the 2nd period. However, in the end they trailed Mansfield 68-66 and with 0.3 seconds to go we got two penalty shots. The first one was good but the second bounced off the rim and we therefore lost by one point. Actually me and Hugo didn't know that the game was over since we thought it would last four periods... but in college basket they only play 2x20mins.

During one of the time-outs, I recorded a little video on my phone. Compared to Denmark, the cheerleaders are supertalents! Unfortunately, I did not record in another time-out when the pyramid collapsed... They just need a little more practice ;)





P.S I just ordered a new camera today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment