Thursday, February 11, 2010

It finally happened!

Sooner or later it was bound to happen... I have maxed out my credit card which means I have spent more than $4,000 the past 30 days - oh mama! It doesn't make it any better that I'm going to New York for the weekend! I still have money in my account, don't get me wrong :P So I just hope that my back up card still works as it is only a Visa Electron. Otherwise, I would have to use the card I have connected to my poker account - but I don't want to touch my bank roll before I absolutely have to.

So far the plans for the weekend is to go to the Empire State Building and to go to see the NY Islanders against Tampa Bay Lightning (ice hockey). I can't wait to see the game since there's a Danish guy, Frans Nielsen, playing for the Islanders. Other than that I think the must sees are Central Park and Ground Zero.

1 comment: