Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last week in Bloom :(

Yup, that's right! Last week in Bloomsburg coming up... I am really gonna miss all my friends here but then again, I can't wait to go traveling this amazing country. I guess that all good things must come to an end :(

This week is called Final Week but I really only have one real final and that's an easy one.

My schedule is like this:
Tuesday: Online Journalism (Present a website that I did about Peter Eastgate)

Wednesday: 8am - PR final (Group presentation of a PR campaign we did about TWLOHA)
                    7.15pm - Management final (open book, take-home, multiple choice)

Thursday: 12.30 - Sociology final (real final)

Friday: 2.45 - Intercultural Communication (Research paper + take-home final due)

Saturday: Hungover and have to be out of the apartment by 10pm...

I already did more than half of my take-home for Intercultural and right now I really should be working on my research paper instead of posting this ;)

Anyways, if I can, I'm probably going to fit in a few bar visits this week which means that I'm going to be busy during the day doing school work which again means that this might be the last update for a while...

What I can say already now is that me and Hugo have some of our plans sorted out. We have a place to stay in San Diego for free as long as we like. However, if it's possible we really wanna go to Philly and DC next week before catching a flight to San Diego... but we're still working on that. Also, we're pretty sure that we're gonna be in Vegas from May 31st to June 2nd - so let me know if anybody is there at that time too :)

Other than that we are planning to go to LA and San Francisco before hitting Vegas...

Last, but not least, I've been playing a little bit of poker on and off - taking half an hour here and there. And I'm glad to say that I've been doing quite well (no jinx!). During the first two days I played in April I was able to get stuck around $800 (8 buyins) at one point. Ever since then I haven't had a single losing day which means that the status as of right now is plus $400. I have a funny ritual every time I finish a winning session. It's the only time I allow myself to play this song - it's called "For the Love of Money" by the O'Jays and, even though it's not as loud as my stereo back home, I always play it at maximum volume when I log off the tables. So I've been hearing that tune a lot lately... may that continue to last forever.

I think that's it for now - Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment