Monday, March 22, 2010

A short update

Today I got the grade for my first exam in Intercultural Communication. In the exam there were 30 multiple choice questions, and 10 questions on two movies we have seen in the class. I scored 100% :D

But it's really not that hard when you get to take the exam home for two days to do it! So, until now it's been all A's for me in all assignments and tests - weeee :D

But I have a bad feeling that the good times are gonna change. I have to hand in an assignment on the book Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama on Wednesday and I haven't even started yet (on the paper - about half way through the book, though) - so that one is probably gonna suck! Also, I have a test in my PR class on Thursday. Even though Dr G is the coolest professor ever (he also teaches my Online Journalism class), I don't think I'm going to get an A on that test. I've heard from several people that his tests are pretty hard compared to other professors'.

To make matters worse I have an exam in my sociology class on Wednesday too... However, I thought it was today so I already studied for it. So, I guess I'm ready for that one...

But I really can't wait for Friday to arrive. I get out of class at noon-ish and at 5.30 PM a lot of the international students is going to a Cultural Diversity Festival thing. I've heard that the food is great there but, sadly, there's no alcohol - no worries, though! I got invited to a birthday party downtown later that night :)

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment